STMNT Grooming was created with purpose. Most brands create a product just a create something new. But this brand was created for people and by people that have a bold, authentic statement to make. People that stand up for what they believe in.
At the end, I will give my husband’s thoughts and opinions on the products that he used.
There are two different lines under STMNT: STMNT Care and STMNT Styling.
It consists of 5 different products that are designed to fully clean and prepare your hair and beard for styling. It is quick, easy, and made for all hair types.
- Shampoo – A strong daily cleanser.
- All-in-One Cleanser – A daily “clean everything” cleanser.
- Conditioner – For a smooth finish.
- Beard Oil – For a softer, healthier looking beard.
- All-in-One Cleanser Bar – Same as the All-in-One Cleanser but a more solid form.
For tough men or tough women. These products have been infused with activated charcoal to purify and menthol for an extra fresh, clean feeling.
The three creators, all barbers, have added their own touch to STMNT Styling. This includes three distinctive styling collections that fit into all lifestyles.
His signature scent is a mix of spices, lavender and a hint of wood.
- Classic Pomade – Just like the other classic pomades but with a better scent.
- Dry Clay – Rough up your hair with an extra matte texture.
- Grooming Spray – Prepare your hair for styling with this.
“TRAVELING THE WORLD INSPIRES ME IN MY CRAFT AND CREATION. EMBRACE THE UNKNOWN AND LET THE JOURNEY BECOME PART OF YOU.”Nomad Barber
Her signature scent is a mix of citrus and peppermint and a hint of wood.
- Fiber Pomade – Similar to Nomad’s Classic Pomade but with a golden touch for a messy texture.
- Wax Powder – It’s a powder and a wax for a unique look.
- Spray Powder – A powder for rough texture.
“THERE IS SO MUCH WE CAN DO IN A FREE-FORM ART AS BARBERING. IT’S HELPED ME ELEVATE IN SO MANY WAYS AS I CONNECT WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND INSPIRATION FROM AROUND THE WORLD.”Staygold
His signature scent is a creamy coconut mixed with sandalwood with a touch of orris (the root from the iris flower).
- Matte Paste – Gives a super matte effect for your texture.
- Shine Paste – For an undeniable shine for a finished look.
- Hair Spray – A finishing spray with memory effect.
“FINDING YOUR OWN STATEMENT IS SUPER SPECIAL. IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING THAT COMES FROM THE HEART. BE YOURSELF. MAKE YOUR STATEMENT. MANIFEST GREATNESS.”Julius Cvesar
I did not try any of these products on myself but I did use one product so far on my clients. I used the Fiber Pomade from Staygold. This styling product has some grip to it and makes great texture. If you want something that has a flexible hold and smells great, this would be the product for you.
The products that my husband tried were the All-in-One Cleanser and the Beard Oil. Here is what he said:
- All-in-One Cleanser – It is very refreshing with the menthol and cleans hard stubborn dirt. He suggests not using it on his eyes. (Hmm. I wonder how he figured that out!) It works great for everything. His hair is moisturized, his beard stays supple and his body has a fresh clean scent.
- Beard Oil – He said that this is one of the best beard oils that he has tried. It doesn’t leave his beard greasy but gives his just enough hydration to make his beard look healthy. The scent is also very pleasant.
It is new this year here in Europe but I know that they started using it in the states in 2020.
Have you seen it in your local salon? Have you tried it yet?