It has been a crazy few weeks trying to get the salon in order and ready to go. But I am so happy that it’s done and I can start living out my dream!
I would like to thank a few people for making it possible:
First and foremost, I would like to thank my husband, Pol. He has backed me up 100% and really encouraged me to follow my passion. He has spent hours and long nights in the warehouse making every piece of furniture, the signs outside, the lighting outside, and more. While working on all of this, he still managed to work 50-60 hour work weeks. He is my rock and my number one fan. I love you!
Secondly, I would like to thank my kids, Madison, Jeremiah, Lize, and Siebe. Thank you Madison for being so excited about being able to help me in the salon next year and for being so eager to learn. Thank you Jeremiah for asking me if this is a dream of mine and then telling me without hesitating to do it. Thank you Lize for helping me make the presents for the clients and by supporting us. Thank you Siebe for being there to support us and doing whatever we asked you to do. I love all of you!
Thirdly, I would like to thank my in-laws, Jean-Pierre and Nadine, for giving me the space to have make the salon. They spent so long cleaning it up and painting it. My father-in-law spent nearly everyday in the salon making sure that everything looked great and worked properly. You guys are the best in-laws ever!
A brief thank you to everyone else that helped out:
- Sabrina – For helping us clean up after the previous renter.
- Gerda – For also helping us clean up after the previous renter.
- Marco – For often helping Pol with the furniture.
- Valentine – For offering lift machine to help Pol hang up the outside signs and logo.
- Veerle – For helping me get my paperwork ready.
- Elke – My sister-in-law for helping pull out all of the junk from the previous renter.
- Serge – For also helping pull out all of the junk from the previous renter.
- Jeroen – For letting us borrow the extension to help us reach higher while painting.
- Maurice – For helping with placing the new radiator.
- Jan – For trying your best with the water heater.
If I missed anyone, I apologize. Thank you for your help!
I am so thankful to everyone who has helped me accomplish this. I wouldn’t have been able to do this without you.