The virus is contagious, but so is LOVE.
Yay! Goodbye Lockdown #3! I’m back in the salon! I hope I can continue working for the rest of the year.
There are still rules we must follow to keep it safe. What are they?
- Still make appointments.
- Wear a face mask that is not made of material. If you’ve forgotten a mouth mask, you can buy one for € 1.
- Next to the inside door, there is a machine to disinfect your hands. Please don’t forget to do that.
- I may still be working with a customer. If that is the case, you can wait outside in your car or on the salon terrace. I’m sorry, but no waiting inside is allowed.
The rules that I need to follow are:
- Disinfect/wash hands before each customer.
- After each customer, disinfect everything touched (chair, sink, tools, counter).
- Wear a surgical mouth mask.
- I bought a CO2 meter to measure the air quality. If necessary, I will open the window(s) to ventilate.
- I am not allowed to offer any beverages.
We are going to keep it safe TOGETHER!
Keep Your Crown StRaight!
I work with Schwarzkopf Professional and Dear Barber products. Schwarzkopf was created 120 years ago and remains a competitive company due to their constant innovations. Dear Barber is a new barber line from England that is gaining in popularity.
For more information, you can contact me during business hours at the number below.
i WOOF you!
Hi! My name is Stella!
I am very friendly but please ignore me. I probably will bark at you for a couple of minutes. But if you pay attention to me, I will keep barking because it’s ALOT of fun! ⠀
Also, I’m afraid of heights. So, please don’t try to pick me up. It takes me a long time to trust someone but if I see you enough, I might feel like cuddling you. ⠀
Oh yeah! If you would rather not have me in the same room, let mommy know. She will put me in the office where my bed is. Then I can sleep!⠀
A Little Tour